My Product Contribution

These have been some small changes I’ve made on my sustainability lifestyle to limit single plastic use!

Bamboo towels- 1 roll will last up to 6 months, 120 washes. Both of these rolls replace 200 paper towels !

Tru Earth Laundry strips - this helps replace the 700,000,000 plastic laundry jugs that are dumped into landfills across North America every year.

Wool Dryer Balls- reusable, and cuts drying time! Put a couple drops of your favorite essential oils and wha la! No need to use toxic dryer sheets!

Dropps dishwashing pods - zero plastic jugs, everything biodegradable and non toxic.

Beeswax Food Wrap- replaces plastic wrap and is reusable !

Makeup eraser pads - no need for cotton rounds and are machine washable!

Doterra OnGuard concentrate cleaner- this one bottle almost lasted me a whole year! I use it in my glass amber squirt bottles and I make bathroom and multi purpose cleaner!

Small little changes done by lots of people = big impact

2 Likes

Actually, this is a big contribution to our small community as well. I love to see how you took the time to show us these products. Thank you!

Right? The bamboo towels specially blew my mind away! Like, 200 paper towels? that’s crazy. The beeswax food wrap sounds nice to have too (i saw some pictures and it makes your lunch more welcoming, you know? Looks like you really put some thought into it).

1 Like